Good morning Bowmore families,
Thank you to everyone who came out to the School Council meeting last night. Great to see such a large turnout and have such productive discussions.
It was a very productive meeting, ran a little longer than normal, but Lilian, Stefan and Pippi had much good news to share, and important updates to communicate. The minutes from the meeting will be sent promptly.
Just a few follow ups to the meeting, which you may want to be aware of, and some you may want to jot down in your calendars:
(1) Here's the email from Sheila Cary-Meagher, regarding the upcoming Audit Report Meeting. All TDSB parents are welcome to attend:
This is what we’ve been waiting for! It is with great excitement that we invite you to the Ward 16 Audit Report Meeting to be held at Secord School, 101 Barrington Avenue on April 13th at 7:00 p.m. Results of the Eco Energy Audits conducted on all Ward 16 schools will be discussed. Please come and join us in this exciting new adventure - “Our Green Future”.
(2) Election and Vacancy Bylaws were unanimously approved. The document will be sent home next week to all families.
(3) Connection Expo @ Bowmore, also called the 'expo' and Living & Learning Open House, also called the 'open house' takes place on Wednesday May 5, from 4-7pm. Dawn will coordinate the Bake Sale and Sophie and MIchelle will coordinate the Cafe. We need bakers, baked goods sellers, cafe volunteers, and expo volunteers. We are asking volunteers to commit to 30 minutes or more in the station/area of their choice, to get involved please email: email@example.com
(4) Pizza Lunch on Apr 23 & May 28 needs volunteers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) Earth Day School Clean Up, April 23, clean up the school, inside & out
Thank you for your time.
Have a great day!
Bowmore School Council